1. Yes I am completely vella..so here comes my third installment of random thoughts on the first day of this blog..
2. I love Avanish..(yes yes..he bribed his way onto the blog...but who cares..).. Only if he was mature and I could manage man-to-man talks with him..then he wud have been my best friend..but alas inspite of being intelligent and trustworthy because of his kiddish behaviour he falls short of the best friend mark..(Yes vanity ur bribe cud only get u this far..).
3. Chandan shud quit smoking..
4. Back to me..i am not a very social person..in fact if I had a gun and license to kill I cud have been anti-social..coz I have this deep urge to shoot ppl who are mediocre and generally useless and thassi..but alas..not to be..
5. i hate crowds and generally suffocate if there are more than 2 ppl around..unless it's on a football or cricket field...
6. I owe kalpana a beer..
7. I should go back to playing on my laptop, now that i have already wasted so much of internet time...
8. bbye..i shall be back soon with the next installment of Random thoughts...take care..
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment