Menu

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Australia is whipping us

1. Aus show us exactly why they are the world champs..what batting by clarke..

2. and damn Sachin's gone...

3. My cold is getting worse..

4. Hewitt loses...and he was talking of beating federer to the rankings..can't even win the mumbai open..

5. and yes the law of averages caught up..like I had predicted yesterday..2day was a bad exam...

6. getting hooked to fowlwords..well which game to i dont get addicted to...till I OD..but this time have managed to get her hooked too...so thats sweet..she has been playing even during the exams
..

7. AVG anti-virus isn't that good..i'll have to change it asap..and also once i switch to google provided office most of my softwares would be genuine..

8. Kalpna ma'am ko treat deni hai..par bade log free hi nahi hote...

9. Next up is KS..nothing to study 4..then will get SCREWED in shampa's....

2 comments:

Ancient Mariner said...

ARE you thinking of writing everydays commentary???

:-o

Abhishek Reddy said...

hey not my fault if the dayz events keep popping up in my head when I am typing the blog..