Menu

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Still feeling fresh.,..

1. I like such dayz..when u wake up..u feel good..and u r still feeling fresh..just b4 going off to sleep.

2. I havent studied anything yet, 4 tomz exam..i don't even have the book..forget bout knowing the syllabus..good thing exams at 1530 hrs tomz..

3. strange thing..sid reddy told me in the morning that even he was planning to start a blog called random thoughts..but seems like i beat him to it..newayz..I bet his content wud have been profound or atleast coherent unlike mine...

4. Didn't take any ticket even 2day..it's like a fortnightly ritual 4 me..saving 7 bucks a fortnight to blow up 50 odd bucks at nescafe like I did 2day...

5. the poor hockey players are going on a hunger strike..wonder whether they'll manage to get anything out of it....

6. FM' 08 demo being released early in october....should be fun...

7. I'll need 'her' help tomz morning if I am to write anything in the exam..I'll have to call her to remind her to get off 'Friends' and start studying...

8. Our cricketers seem to be getting a hero's welcome...wonder whats going thru the big trio's mind...sachin hasn't won a single ICC medal even after 2 decades of gr8 cricket and yusuf pathan has a world cup gold medal..after just one mediocre performance..such are the wayz of life..

9. newayz g2g bbye....

No comments: