1. Gimme some credit for 'guessing' your location...come on ..i was given enough leeway to even be as vague as a continent but I zoom it down to a country..so appreciate...
2. Hey and the reason I guessed India was twofold...one and the more overpowering one being that we know each other...(yes..yes..I know you have stated to the contrary..so lets chuck that..)..
the other reason was the language...it felt familiar..didn't have any draaawls in it..no slang...and generally nothing queer...yes it's not conclusive... but Indian was the first thing that came to my mind.
3. My blog is random thoughts and I just type in the first thing that comes to my mind..so thats why India...
4. Newayz about time..u start playing games..hey u have been affecting my blogs...from being random thoughts..it's becoming more of a conversation...
5. If you don't want to give ur identity out in public..u could mail me at mabhishekreddy@gmail.com..
6. hey one more thing .. I have noticed that I have been referring to u as a male all the time.. even though u have given no hints to ascertain ur gender...
7. k...hoping for a concrete non-enigmatic reply this time..
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like it :( hope u get it!
Post a Comment