1. The military is not feared like it used to be... these stupid social rights groups and NGO's are going to ruin the world...
2. Arsenal have a 3 point lead with a game in hand...manU lose to bolton and rafa's not happy with his employers that sums up the EPL..
3. Kumble makes a winning start to his captaincy career...wonder for how long he can maintain it as the oz tour is coming up..
4. There was an earthquake yest...made me realise that even if a stronger one does come then I am sure to survive as I seem to be able to sense earthquakes b4 it actually hits...happened twice now..gives me extra 3 secs to roll under a bed..
5. trying to apply to uni's now...i know very late but more hassles coming up..now i definitely know that I am not going 4 an MS atleast not this year..
6. going to play FM..so bbye...
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment