Menu

Saturday, March 14, 2009

fedora 10

1. yup..i love fedora 10...linux is actually better than windows like all the geeks say(or does saying that make me a geek?)

2. Especially after installing mac4lin and customising it slightly..then installing awn and setting transparency in the terminal...u have a super-awesome setup.

3. But it sucks if you want to play games, all you can do is play stupid card games or online games..

4. Dhoni's out...guess thats the end for us in this match...I don't see Rohit Sharma doing anything special..he has been a disappointment..

5. Downloading "Transformers - generation 1" now, I have already watched Transformers Armada....

6. Yusuf Pathan's also gone..lol...two batsmen gone b4 i can type two lines...do I type real slow...or are we "cricketally challenged"...lol what a lame try at inventing a term..

7. Let me try to write two more lines and see if we lose another wicket..wonder what are the odds??

8. One fat lday..

9. Guess I'll stop typing just for the sake of it..

No comments: