Menu

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

random bakwaas

Joka rocks! Weather sucks...

Rain = Awesome mausam for 2 hours, ok mausam for 8 hours, after that..... "fuck wtf"

Before bidding for courses..."yaar I want to take so many courses.. max limit is too low"
After getting the courses.. "shit man!! why is the minimum credit requirement so high..none of the subjects is interesting.."

need to setup my room from scratch... fml(fuck my life for the uninitiated)

going to start swimming from tomz...(hopefully :D)

more communication technology = more mis-communication ??

i need a new laptop battery... I want an i-pod... I want my Sweden VISA... I want my replacement credit card... I want my ISIC card... I want a forex pre-paid card... I want to go back to sleep..

2 comments:

chhavi said...

first time I really thought you justified the name of your blog. I gather your mind is cluttered right now. Meditate :D

Abhishek Reddy said...

hmmm.. don't think so.. its just that my mind is completely blank all the time.. so whenever I try to write a lot of random thoughts start jumping in... hence the incoherency...