Menu

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fuck you 2011

When and if I look back at 2011, I am not sure it will be very fondly.. not that it was a bad year... but I can't think of many good things that happened this year.... the year did begin well and the first couple of months were Awesome Joka times... but then the year just fizzled out....

But entering the big bad world of corporate life did teach me a few valuable lessons..
1. more than half the people have a lower than the average IQ
2. (almost) everyone has an (ego-driven) agenda to drive
3. common-sense doesn't exist
4. behavioural sciences was the most important subject in MBA
5. entrepreneurship might not be a bad idea
6. football manager is as awesome as ever \m/!
7. man utd need a creative mid-fielder and some defensive backup

Inspired from facebook timeline:
March - Placement - Kraft Cadbury :)
Mar-June - Sit at home! :D
June - Mumbai :-)
July-Aug - Bangalore :)
Sep - Delhi :D
Oct-Mumbai :-|
Nov-Sinapore :D
Nov - Mumbai :-|
Dec - Pune :(

The future looks like it'll be a dud.. must take course correction actions soon...

3 comments:

Siddhartha said...

haha.. i can't comment on #6 and #7 but the other 5 are absolutely true ;)

Ashray said...

Can't believe you got caught up in getting into the corporate world! :P Well, at-least you realized pretty early on that it's a real dismal mess.

I hope to welcome you to the land of entrepreneurship soon, we could use some people like you :)

Abhishek Reddy said...

@Ashray: Well to be honest.. the more I am seeing the corporate world the stronger my inclination towards entrepreneurship is becoming.. its only about having the balls to take the leap :-|