Day 22 - Neither body or mind was willing today but just went through the motions... Maybe just one rest day isn't sufficient for the amount of pain Insanity puts me through.... I am pretty sure today was the worst day effort wise... I seem to say that everyday... wonder if it's only going downhill :(
Day 23 - First time when midway through the workout, I actually felt I can get through the workout with enough left in the tank..
Day 27- Month 1 completed. Guess it was worth it... guess I need to start taking care of the diet too now that I am putting in so much effort... Recovery week to look forward to but I have a feeling it won't be that easy either...
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
แจกโค้ด สล็อต เครดิตฟรี ล่าสุด ในยุคนี้ที่มีการแข่งขันในวงการ pg ออนไลน์อย่างแข็งขัน การรับโบนัสและเครดิตฟรีสามารถเป็นประโยชน์ให้กับผู้เล่นใหม่และผู้เล่นที่มีประสบการณ์อย่างเท่าเทียมกัน
Post a Comment