Signed for an amateur co-ed soccer league... and the matches start next weekend.. but we have been practicing for the last couple of weeks... and it's impossible for me to keep up both insanity and soccer practice.. so I have taken an ill-advised break from insanity.... but try to squeeze in a session if there is a break of more than 3-4 days between soccer practice.....
Good thing is soccer is also good for cardio & weight loss... so I don't feel as guilty.. :)
P.S. Max Interval Circuit today and I wasn't as exhausted as I should have been... so the levels haven't dropped much yet...
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
pg joker ศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมสล็อต คาสิโนที่ดินพวกเราคัดสรรค์มาให้ท่านแล้วที่นี้ พีจี มากไปกว่านั้นเป็น 1 ยูสสามารถเข้าเล่นได้ทุกค่ายในเว็บไซต์ไม่จำกัดพร้อมแอดไม่นดูแลตลอดๆ
สล็อต เว็บ ตรง จากค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชื่อดังอันดับ 1 ที่นักพนันทั่วโลกให้การยอมรับว่าเป็นค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุดตลอดกาลกับค่าย PG SLOT ที่มาแรงที่สุดในปี 2022
pg slot game แบบใหม่ปัจจุบัน ของโลก สมัครเล่น PG SLOT วันนี้รับโบนัส แรกเข้า 100% โดยทันที โบนัส 50% สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ ด้วยความพิเศษของ พีจีสล็อต ที่มีลักษณะของการเล่นที่ง่าย
Post a Comment