Menu

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Fitness - Phase 2

Ok. Been ages since I have written a post. Lot has changed since my last post - moved back to the US gained back all the weight I lost. Worked on another start-up, traveled a bunch - moved to Seattle - finally settled into a stable corporate job (or so I think). Got a dog, had a baby.

Anyway, the reason for this post is I finished 56 days of Insanity + 6 days of P90X and am back on the road to redemption hopefully.

Below are my fit test results in tabular form, as the images from my first insanity journey seem to be lost somewhere.

 Move       Fit Test 1    Fit Test 2 Fit Test 3    Fit Test 4   Fit Test 5
 Switch Kicks    30 40 45 41 45
 Power Jacks 25 40 45 48 54
 Power Knees 30 50 60 65 80
 Power Jumps 7 15 20 20 25
 Globe Jumps 4 6 6 7 8
 Suicide Jumps 5 8 10 12 14
 Push-up Jacks 10 15 20 22 28
 Low Plank Oblique 12 18 22 23 27



1 comment:

เว็บสล็อต xo said...

เว็บสล็อต xo เกมออนไลน์ pg ชนิดหนึ่งที่สามารถเข้าใช้บริการได้ผ่านอุปกรณ์มือถือสมาร์ทโฟน และ คอมพิวเตอร์โน้ตบุครวมทั้งแท็บเล็ตในระบบแอนดรอยด์และไอโอเอสซึ่งจะเป็นเกมสล็อตในรูปแบบออนไลน์