1. messi rocks...
2. russia is going to become a superpower again..
3. yest paper was ok considering it was made by ks..seems like he doesn't want to scare us off...
now just have shampa's paper to see off..i don't even know the name of the subject ..damn..
4. and..yess..FM'08 Demo is out..well the reviews seem to suggest that it is going to be awesome..lets hope so..
5. My IP address is 59.161.126.83....
6. I need to play NFS Carbon...have finished all other NFS series..so will have to remember to get it the next time I go to the hostel..
7. The second match is going to be washed out too..I guess..
8. Congrats Vishy...but thats all u'll get u know..coz ur "game" is not a high adrenaline..exciting game ..so ppl just feel happy and not become hyperexcited when u win the chess championship..
9. Still waiting 4 my TOEFL result..i hate waiting this long for a useless exam in which I did badly..ddamn....
10. g2g 2 college 2day..to "study" 4 shampa's exam...so bbyee...
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey..update ur blog..i like to read it!
hey 'anonymous'..even though i can guess who u r ..i'd prefer if u leave ur name..
whats in the name blogger? someone likes to read it..isnt that enough for u?
Post a Comment