Menu

Friday, October 5, 2007

long time..

1. Updating the blog after 2-3 dayz now..

2. finally got my TOEFL result..107..not bad considering my sucky performance...

3. the real kicker last week was the TIME mock CAT result..99.49 percentile in eng..and overall 95.6...now I am going to prepare seriously 4 CAT..

4. India continues to be thrashed by the Aussies...TOI has actually used the word 'thrashed' for last two matches..seems like they had real high hopes...

5. chelsea finally won a match...

6. the treat in castle 9 was fun...not least due to Avanish's antics...
7. Dad killed a venomous snake yesterday...

8. There are no poisonous snakes only venomous..i am not clear on the difference though..

9. Saw heroes second season 2 episodes .. not exciting..hopefully will get better later..

10. started off with FM '08 demo..everton obviously..seems pretty good till now..

11. Poor RJ got lynched for calling a chinki a chinki..if I was a public personality...i would be dead by now...I have this bad habit..hmmm..not good...

12. Internet explorer 7 seems to have a lot of bugs...firefox is much better than IE7..sorry bill..but thats true..

13. I have an account on facebook also now...how vella can I be..

14. The college authorities have charged us 500 bucks for bunking..A******* ..I think an RTI application asking bout the rulebook would be fun...

15. newayz..my longest post...g2g..

No comments: