Menu

Thursday, October 18, 2007

HTML in final year of engg..

1. I am doing HTML in 7th semester..can u believe it..we had done it way back in 10th standard..wonder what kinda people design the syllabus..

2. Right now I am bunking a class so as to finish my Web Engg. lab assignment...and not even doing that but posting on this blog...what a loser..

3. Seems like people all around are mean..and I mean very mean...And the mask that they put on is what beats me..when I am mean to people ..which I am to most people..u wud KNOW..there is no mistaking my feelings towards anyone....anyone can tell what I feel bout them..I do everything but tell them exactly what I feel... I wish the whole world was the same..

4. Hey that must be my first non-nonsensical point...

5. I like alliterations...Dewdrops Dancing Down Daisies

6. Russia beat England .... now the group has become very interesting...

7. I hope Lewis Hamilton wins..but if not him..then I hope it is kimi..but hopefully not Alonso..

8. Chandan said he would start studying from 2day ..lets see...kkkllll...nahh...I bet he'll watch couple more movies 2day..and find loads of crap to do...he'll do anything but study..

9. I hate being called kamina..

10. g2g..need to do my homework...




No comments: