1. I so hate people who are not punctual....have been waiting 4 over 30 mins for one such moron....
2. AND Yes Anonymous and my one and only reader cud U PLZZZZZ disclose ur identity or shall I go down on my knees and beg...coz if u know me and I have a inkling that u do...then u wud know that I wudn't mind doing that either ...
3. Facebook is gonna fail...it is too feature heavy..there is an overload...
4. I prefer orkut...simpler...and easier to manage..plus it's a gooogle product...
5. I'll try to not waste time from today..and utilize every living minute...who am I kidding..maybe I shud change the conventional meaning of utilize, then I sure will be able to keep to my resolution number...hmmm..lost count..
6. I so hate JAVA...mostly coz I don't know it...even though I have used it...
7. My blogs are so frickin senseless....it'll be fun to read this collection of gibberish ten years down the line...i wonder if i'd still be continuing with this....
8. People say I am getting fatter...but I prefer the word healthier...well...85 kgs for a 6 foot 4 is just bout ok..and I am feeling better than ever ..so there end of debate...
9. These fasts are just so fake..pleasing a non-existent(yes I am an atheist..) entity...by bringing hardships upon yourself...hilarious...and here I was thinking that god wanted people to be happy!!
10. Newayz...I need to clarify my position...I believe there is some yet to be discovered force..(i for some reason compare our situation to Newtons Gravitational forces' discovery...b4 that all falling apples were a mystery..so same here....)..Only if Einstein had lived longer...
11. Guess i'll use this free wireless internet to play runescape..so bbyez...
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so u think i know u? ok, expected! but i assure you i am not the only reader you have, because my friend and i read your blog together. And since it would not be very feasible for you to come and kneel down in front of me, lets skip that.So, what part of the world do you think i would come from? if you answer this right you will come closer to knowing me.
P.S. part of the world could be as vague as the continent but not less specific than that.
Post a Comment