Menu

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

need to be more regular

1. I like the wireless connectivity in the college...

2. FM'08 demo is awesome....have played with juventus..and sevilla...and it is so much fun..looking forward to the full version..

3. Wonder who posts as anonymous on my blog...

4. I have 100% attendance in KS's class..

5. Times of India is the best newspaper in India..(at least the ones that I have read..)..

6. My CAT preparations are going on pretty decently..(even though they are just limited to giving MOCKS..)..i say decently coz I am getting 90+ percentiles regularly mostly near 95's...

7. Dad whipped me yest..for playing FM...damn I wonder what I'll do when the whole version comes out...

8. STC is an ass...the most unhelpful teacher that there is...well who cares..I'll still score well in his subject...

9. please write something 'bout me...(well for some reason she wanted me to write this...)..

10. I have KS's class to go to..so bbyz now....I'll try to update daily now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so is that your cryptic way of asking for my identity..i shall tell u who i am once u ask me explicitly.