1. I am up early as usual..and have no idea as to how I should be spending my time... :(
2. So I decided to fill the junk blog that this already is, with more of absolutely useless non-sense.
3. I am wondering whether I should take my Decepticon's to the office...or are they better off in the house?? dunno....but my house sure is messy, they might be safer in the office :-D
4. I guess this week I'll spend dreaming about the Mac that I can get...otherwise I have nothing to look forward to, nothing important anyways unless you count "work" as important :-P
5. I need to catch up on "Heroes Season 3+" also, that should give me something to do at home.
6. I can re-start the gym from tomz :-D)....this time definitely...today is the last day of being a bum.
7. From tomorrow onwards I'll resume the life of a busy looking Software engineer, go to the gym..act like you are working in the office, come home login again..act like you are working from home...and then sleep off...
8. Wonder if my room will ever be cockroach-free, they roam around the place so freely, u'd think they are the ones paying the rent here....
9. I am off to do more useless surfing on the internet..keep up with me on twitter...
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment