Menu

Monday, March 16, 2009

Inherent Incoherence of my life

If you have the patience to go through all my posts, u'll realise that my life is "Inherently Incoherent".. I don't know what exactly that means and that kindof proves my point ;-)
ount is awai
I am a flip-flop switch in some ways and completely rigid in others..
I have no idea how people can say they know me, when I myself don't understand myself..
Am I a techie..no...Am I a managerial person.....definitely not...and I say no to both not because I can't do the work..but because I wouldn't like to ... I can do better work than most of the people in any field I choose...but......
So is the current flow tangential to how the blog had started, maybe...maybe not...it just proves that I AM inherently incoherent..
The only good thing is I am proud of whatever I am......or I am not :-D
what a load of bull-shit...I hate being philosphical coz I can't be... I should go back to doing what I am best at..nothing..;-)
Hmmm...now that is a overused cliche...I wonder if using the word cliche is also a cliche...haha...finally I typed something worthwhile...
buenos tardes

No comments: