Menu

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Year-end review :)

Been nearly a year since I decided to improve my lifestyle and must confess I am pleasantly surprised and proud of what I have managed over the past year. Highlights:
Before
After
1. Lost 25 Kgs; Waist is down 6-8 inches!
2. Played soccer in an amateur league last year. Picked up racquetball and tennis. Playing badminton regularly these days.
3. Climbed Mt. Kenya
4. Completed Insanity

And to be honest, it has been surprisingly easy - all it took was one moment of saying let's do it. The first couple of weeks of Insanity were the only ones where it took a great amount of mental perseverance to keep going but after that it's really been fun.

Easy lifestyle changes that helped me (I didn't make all of them at once and have been slowly incorporating them):
1. Cut down on alcohol - Plan to completely quit drinking now. Have been completely sober for sometime now.
2. Dinner is evil - try to finish a light dinner before 1930 hrs most days.
3. Workout - Any type, any time that suits me. If I don't feel like working out, I don't but that rarely happens.
4. Try to avoid junk food - doesn't always happen but sometime during the year the cravings have vanished. I crave salads and fruits now... weird but true...

Next challenges - Devils Circuit (my upper body strength is still worse than a newborns but I am working on it) & the North Face Endurance Challenge :)

There is a LVG rant coming soon... he has killed the spirit of the team :(

5 comments:

http://tailieuluatvnu.blogspot.com/ said...

HI!
Wecome to my blog

Unknown said...

Nice blog. It inspires me a lot. Thanks for publishing such useful information. For more information visit is cannabis oil legal

โบนัส said...

โบนัส ที่ดีที่สุด ให้ทุกคนที่เป็น พีจีสล็อต สมาชิกกับเราได้ลุ่นโบนัสพิเศษ เริ่มหมุน มุนกงล้อได้ลุ้นรับโบนัส พิเศษได้แล้ววันนี้

slot auto wallet said...

slot auto wallet เว็บเกม สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน ทรูวอลเล็ต ไม่มี ขั้นต่ำเว็บ พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ พร้อม เกมมันส์ๆ สล็อต แตกง่าย ที่ทำเงินให้มากมาย ที่คุณไม่ควรพลาด ณ ตอนนี้

สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น said...

สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น ระบบใหม่ปัจจุบันที่ได้สะสมเกมทดสอบเล่นสล็อตค่าย PG SLOT ที่ทดสอบ เล่นสล็อตฟรีสปิน ทดสอบเล่นได้ก่อนผู้ใคร ไม่ต้องสมัคร ไม่ต้องฝาก ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี